The ADASTRA Group is an international IT consulting company with 12 international offices and headquartered in Toronto, Canada. ADASTRA provides leading companies with the full range of consulting services in information management - from conception to implementation and application of innovative and efficient solutions in the areas of Data Warehouseing, Business Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, and Cloud solutions. With over 1600 experts worldwide we bridge the gap between business departments and IT to increase the operational efficiency of our customers. For more information, please check www.adastragrp.com
- Implementing of new applications in Tableau
- Quality assurance of existing Tableau applications
- Refactoring of Tableau prototypes
- Changes and adjustments to existing analyses
- Conception of data models in Tableau
- Gathering and analysis of technical requirements
- Close communication and collaboration with the respective business departments
Required Skills, Education, Knowledge and Experience:
- A University degree in Business Informatics, Computer Science or a comparable course of study
- Solid knowledge of data modeling and SQL
- At least 2-3 years of experience with Tableau
- Strong analytic skills,
- You are a quick thinker with passion for your work
- You are a responsible team player who enjoys communicating
- Excellent command of the English language is a must.
- Knowledge in the areas of Data warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Experience in application programming with Java and C++
- Previous working experience in the automotive industry
- German language skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural team of Business Analysts, DWH and BI experts
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth through industry-recognized projects for internationally acclaimed clients.
- Support to fulfil your personal potential and individual career planning (training and further education, participation in specialist conferences, etc.)
- A friendly working atmosphere at an employer with a working culture based on knowledge-sharing and appreciation of everybody’s contributions to our common goals.
- Support during the training period as well as the opportunity to take over responsibility at an early stage.
- Flat hierarchies and a very attractive package